The following are draft documents regarding the Review of the Mid Cherwell Neighbourhood Plan (MCNP), which, among many other things, is considering the potential for any housing in its larger villages, including Kirtlington.
These documents have been submitted to Kirtlington Parish Council for consideration. They are being made available to the public as the next part of the village consultation about the assessment of possible sites for housing around the village for the purposes of the MCNP Review.
The Report below explains the reasons for these assessments for the MCNP and the next steps. Consideration of the report will take place at an Extraordinary Parish Council meeting scheduled for 27th November 2023.
- Kirtlington Site Assessment KT1
- Kirtlington Site Assessment KT2
- Kirtlington Site Assessment KT3
- Kirtlington Site Assessment KT4
- Kirtlington Site Assessment KT7
- Kirtlington Site Assessment KT8
- Appendix 2 – Kirtlington map with original categorisation of Sites
- Appendix 3 – Kirtlington Site Owners Addresses (private & confidential and not available)
- Appendix 4 – MCNP Site Assessment RAG form Template
- Appendix 5 – RAG Scores all Sites
- Appendix 6 – Kirtlington Village Meeting Transcript 05.10.23
- Appendix 7 – Kirtlington Public Comments
Comments may be emailed to the MCNP Forum – firstname.lastname@example.org – and will be collated with those received in response to the Reg 14 consultation in early 2024.